|Enrollment / Graduation Requirements
All who wish to enroll in TBLC"S 500 Hr. Massage Therapy Core Training Program, program must meet all the requirements listed below.
If combining a Customized Program with TBLC's 500 Hr. Massage Therapy Core Training Program, the student must be meet all the requirements of enrollment for that program as well as the requirements listed below.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Show proof of a high school diploma, G.E.D. or college diploma
- Be in good physical health, capable of effectively meeting the physical demands of performing therapeutic massage and bodywork.
- Have a personal interview. At this time, the prospective student will receive a tour and a complete explanation of the program and may receive an enrollment agreement.
- Be teachable and willing to accept both the policies and procedures of the Therapeutic Bodywork Learning Center, LLC ( TBLC) , and assistance if necessary during enrollment and throughout the course.
- Acquire a “70” average or above grade for passing.
- Provide documentation of a current CPR/ First Aid course upon graduating.
- Provide documentation of receiving two professional massages before graduation.
- Provide documentation of performing 100 practice massage/ bodywork sessions before graduation.